Blue Cross Group Benefits members can register and manage their Blue Cross Canada insurance plans through its online portals and mobile apps. The Blue Cross Group Benefits login and registration process differs depending on the province or territory you live in, but each platform offers similar features.
Table of Contents
Save more on Group Benefits!
Let GroupEnroll.ca do the heavy job and negotiate rates with Canada’s major insurance providers.
Blue Cross Group Benefits Online Account
- Submit a claim and track the status of your claims
- Find services and expenses covered by your plan
- Register for direct deposit for claims reimbursement
- Print your Blue Cross coverage card for medical services and medications
- Print medical and drug expense information for your taxes
- Check your Blue Cross healthcare account balances
- View your claims history
- Determine eligibility for virtual visits to healthcare providers
- Find healthcare providers near you
- Sign up for Blue Cross’s My Home Rx for home delivery of prescription drugs
Blue Cross Group Benefits Mobile App
- Submit documents via your smartphone
- Access your drug and services insurance card
- Find healthcare providers
- Check your eligibility for medical service and drug coverage
- Track the status of your claim
(Note: Blue Cross mobile apps are available only to members in select locations.)
How to Register and Log In to your Blue Cross Insurance Group Benefits Online Account
You can register your Blue Cross account online or through the app (if available in your area). To register your account, you’ll need your:
- Identification number
- Policy number
You can find the numbers on your insurance card. You’ll use the same username and password for Blue Cross Group Benefits login to your account on both platforms.
Through the Blue Cross Group Benefits Website
- Go to the Blue Cross Canada home page and click on “Group Life, Health and Dental Insurance Plans” under “Some Blue Cross Products.”
- Choose your province or territory on the popup map.
- If prompted, choose “Group Life and Health Plans.”
- Click on “Login” and chose “Plan Members” if prompted.
- Click on “Register here.”
- Follow the prompts to complete registration.
- After submitting your registration, Blue Cross will send you an activation link to complete the process.
- Go to the Blue Cross Group Benefits login portal with the username and password you created.
Through the Blue Cross Group Benefits Mobile App
If you have any issues registering or logging into your Blue Cross Group Benefits account, find direct contact information for your province or territory.
(Note: Registration might differ slightly depending on your location.)
The Manulife Group Benefits Login portal provides quick and simple ways to submit your medical, dental and other claims. We’ve simplified the process here.
Need Help Finding Group Benefit Plans?
If your company is considering a group benefits plan for your employees, turn to Group Enroll for help. Group Enroll provides a service that allows you to easily evaluate and compare Canada’s group benefit insurance plans’ benefits and costs. Request a quote online or contact Group Enroll, 10 Great Gulf Drive, Unit 5, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5W1, at email@example.com.