If you’re a member of the RBC Group Benefits plan, you can set up and manage your account in minutes online. After you create your account online, you can use RBC’s mobile app to manage most of your account features.
Table of Contents
RBC Group Benefits Online Account
- Find a health or dental provider
- Access online therapy
- Print claims for tax purposes
- Access claim forms and submit claims
- Register for direct deposit for claims reimbursement
- Check the status of a health or dental claim
- Check prescription drug and medical service coverage
- Get information from RBC’s Digital Wellness program
RBC Group Benefits Mobile App
- Submit and check on the status of claims
- Access drug and insurance card
- Find coverage information
- Discover direct billing providers
How to Register and Log In to Your RBC Group Benefits Online Account
Setting up your RBC account online takes only minutes. You must register your account online before you can access it on the RBC mobile app.
To set up your account online, you’ll need your:
- Group policy number
- Plan member ID
You can find this information on your insurance card.
Through the RBC Group Benefits Website
- Go to the RBC enrollment page.
- Click on the “Begin Enrollment” button, fill out the form, and follow the prompts until you can click the “Submit” button.
- After you enroll, go to the RBC Group Benefits login page and use the username and password you created to explore your benefits and manage your account.
Through the RBC Group Benefits Mobile App
- Create your account online using the instructions above.
- Download the RBC Benefits Now mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Open the app.
- Go to the app’s RBC Group Benefits login and use the username and password you created in the online registration process.
The Manulife Group Benefits Login portal provides quick and simple ways to submit your medical, dental and other claims. We’ve simplified the process here.
Need to Evaluate Group Benefit Plans?
Finding group benefits quotes has never been easier thanks to Group Enroll, Canada’s leading group benefits service. We offer a simple way for companies to evaluate Canada’s group benefit insurance companies’ costs, benefits, and features. Contact Group Enroll, located at 10 Great Gulf Drive, Unit 5, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5W1, to request a quote or email [email protected].