If you’re a Sun Life Group Benefits member, it’s easy to create and manage your account online. Through Sun Life’s online portal and mobile app, you can register your account and access your drug, medical, and dental insurance benefits and information.
Sun Life Group Benefits gives you financial protection against healthcare costs not covered by Canadian government plans. Depending on your group plan, your plan might include:
- Personal health insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Disability insurance
You can find and manage the following Sun Life group benefits online or through the mobile app.
Table of Contents
Save more on Group Benefits!
Let GroupEnroll.ca do the heavy job and negotiate rates with Canada’s major insurance providers.
Sun Life Group Benefits Online Account
- Access customized claim forms
- Print your Sun Life coverage card for medical services and prescription drugs
- Register for direct deposit for reimbursement of claims, which arrive within 48 hours
- Sign up for e-statements
- Print information to file your taxes
- Check your health account balances
- View your claims history
- Check coverage information for health, vision, dental, and drugs
- Find doctors, dentists, chiropractors, optometrists, and more near you
Sun Life Group Benefits Mobile App
The Sun Life Mobile app offers the same benefits as the online portal, plus some additional features:
- Submit documents by taking a photo with your phone
- Access drug and insurance cards on the go
- Find healthcare providers who offer virtual services
- Look up medication prices to find low-cost alternatives
- Use the find-a-provider tool to discover healthcare professionals, and filter them based on Sun Life patient ratings, cost information, and more
- Book appointments with paramedical providers
- Set up notifications for product and service updates
How to Register and Log In to your Sun Life Group Benefits Online Account
You can register your Sun Life account online or through the app. Setting up your Sun Life account only takes a few minutes.
To register your account, you’ll need your:
- Policy number
- Member ID
You can find this information on your insurance card or your Sun Life card in your League Wallet.
Through the Sun Life Group Benefits Website
- Go to the Sun Life Group Benefits login page
- Click on the “Register” link, fill out the form, and follow the prompts
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click on “Find my account” to continue registration
- You’ll see a prompt to enter a temporary registration code, which Sun Life will email you in minutes following registration
- Return to the Sun Life Group Benefits login page and use the username and password you created during registration
- If you have issues receiving your temporary code, call Sun Life at 1-800-361-6212
Through the Sun Life Group Benefits Mobile App
- Download the My Sun Life mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- To register via the app, open the app and click on the Register button
- Follow the prompts and submit your information
- If you’ve already registered through the online portal, use the username and password you created through that process for the app’s Sun Life Group Benefits login
If you have any issues registering or logging into your Sun Life Group Benefits account, contact Sun Life at 1-877-786-5433.
The Manulife Group Benefits Login portal provides quick and simple ways to submit your medical, dental and other claims. We’ve simplified the process here.
Looking to Compare Group Benefit Plans?
Finding the information to compare group benefit plans to supplement government insurance can be complicated. Group Enroll makes the process easy by allowing you to evaluate quickly Canada’s group benefit insurance companies’ benefits and costs. Contact Group Enroll, 10 Great Gulf Drive, Unit 5, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5W1, to request a quote or email Group Enroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.