The Co-operators Insurance Group Benefits members can easily register, view, and manage their plan online. To access your account in The Co-operator’s mobile app, you must first register online. Once registered, go to The Co-operators Group Benefits login to access the following:
Table of Contents
The Co-operators Group Benefits Online Account
- Find claim forms and submit claims
- Sign up for a direct deposit for claims reimbursement
- Check the status of a claim
- Print an insurance ID card
- Check prescription drug and medical service coverage
- Access Co-operators Wellness Now
The Co-operators Group Benefits Mobile App
- Submit and manage claims
- Access drug-pay card
- View coverage information
How to Register and Log In to Your Online Account with The Co-operators Group Benefits
To register for your The Co-operators account online, you need to contact The Co-operators Group Client Service Centre at 1-800-667-8164. A representative will give you a The Co-operators Group Benefits login temporary password that will grant you account access. Once you log in, you can change your password.
Before calling to get your temporary password, make sure to have the following information available:
- Group number
- Certificate number
Through The Co-operators Group Benefits Website
- After getting your temporary password, go to The Co-operators Group Benefits login page.
- Then log into your account with the username and password you created with customer service.
- Change your password once you’ve accessed your account online.
Through The Co-operators Group Benefits Mobile App
- Create your account online using the instructions above
- Download The Co-operators Benefits Now mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play
- Open the app and sign in using the username and password you created online
If you have any issues registering or logging into your account with The Co-operators Group Benefits, contact The Co-operators at 1-855-446-2667.
The Manulife Group Benefits Login portal provides quick and simple ways to submit your medical, dental and other claims. We’ve simplified the process here.
What’s the Easiest Way to Evaluate Group Benefit Plans?
Group Enroll, Canada’s premier group benefits service, takes the stress out of finding and comparing group benefit plans. It offers an easy way for companies to evaluate Canada’s group benefit insurance companies’ features and costs. Contact Group Enroll, 10 Great Gulf Drive, Unit 5, Vaughan, ON, L4K 0K7, to request a quote or email [email protected].